- Additional Information
The Pro-Ject Essential II Phono USB takes everything that was great about the Pro-Ject Essential and makes it even better! The Essential II Phono USB is the latest offering from Pro-Jects affordable turntable range.
Welcoming a new motor control the Essential II offers quieter running and minimises unwanted vibrations. This turntable is a manual turntable that comes supplied with the same fitted cartridge as was previously found on its more expensive sibling, the RPM 1.3 Genie. This deck is the ultimate in introductory hi-fi; an 8.6” aluminium tonearm made from a single piece of aluminium combines with a sturdy plinth to make an even greater sounding and affordable turntable package.
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor
- Built in phono stage
- Integrated motor control with DC power supply secures silent running
- Main platter bearing made from stainless steel runs in bronze bushing with Teflon bottom
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)
- Factory fitted Ortofon OM5e cartridge
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Lid & felt mat included
Key Technical Data:
Speed: 33/45 Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6" (218.5mm) Pre-Fitted Cartridge: Ortofon OM5e Wow & Flutter: 0.12% Overhang: 22mm Tracking Force Range: 0 - 25mn Power Consumption: 7W Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 112 x 330mm Weight: 4.1kg